Friday, March 25, 2016

No Family, But I Got Burgers!

As you know this is a holiday weekend. We will celebrate the resurrection of our Lord this Easter Sunday. While I am eternally thankful that Jesus died for my sins and because of this I get to spend eternity with Him, I am also selfish in my human flesh. This is the first year my family will not all get together to celebrate Easter. If you know me personally, you know I love to go big for holiday celebrations. The fancier the food, the funner the games, the more decorations; the better! I just love having everyone in my home, enjoying great food and wonderful fellowship.

That being said, we might not have a big huge fancy family dinner, but I will be extremely content with my amazing Strickland guys and burgers!

Oh My Goodness! If y'all have not seen these, let me be the first to tell you about these amazing Muffin Tin Burgers on this #FoodDayFriday. Find the original recipe over at Betty Crocker.com! So super easy, and they look so delicious. I just know my guys, and yours, will love this one.

I love that these are so versatile. You can totally glam these up with fancier toppings. Since I'm not hosting a big event, that's just what I'm going to do!

Let me introduce you to my fancy-shmancy Smoked Gouda and Bacon muffin tin burgers...


I am going to make these this Sunday and I will update with uber pretty pictures. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend, and remember the real reason we celebrate. He is alive y'all!

*UPDATE: 3-27-16
Holy moley y'all! We had these today, as promised, and they were absolutely amazing! They were enjoyed by all. I also sautéed fresh sliced mushrooms and added them to mine and Bill's burgers - superb!


He loves us so. Be blessed my loves.




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this out. This seems like such a good dinner and your right you can get very creative. Miss you and Love you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete